Sunday, February 26, 2012

Why?

February is a very strange and semi-pointless month in the education world. The first 2 weeks of the month were "regular classes" but teachers had already submitted final grades (which the students were very aware of) and half the classes were game/movie/hang out/play time. Then we had the graduation and closing ceremonies, and now there are 2 more weeks of classes until the new school year begins March 2nd. Over half my classes have been canceled, and I'm not even going into work every day.

I would like to meet the person who looked at the calendar and said "Yes, that's a really good idea. The students are going to learn a lot and be very productive this month." I would also like to be in charge for a day so I could redo everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment