Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Stuff Neo says

Neo is one of my favorite students. He's the smallest 6th grader, he speaks English very well, he yells at the other kids when they talk during my class, and he's so well-behaved. I don't think he's ever been n trouble. He wants to be a comedian when he grows up, and I think there's a good chance of that happening. He's funny in English, so I can only imagine what he's like in Korean.

Occasionally I do this activity where I show the kids pictures and they each have to say a sentence about them. Here's what Neo came up with today:
 This is my store. I'm rich. I'm Bill Gates.
 Let's go swimming after school!
 That girl is Alice (another student). She will be a balloon seller when she grows up.
 Scarf lizard is my manager.
I am the black guy. I'm so strong. I might die.

Stuff like this makes my day. 

1 comment: