Thursday, March 15, 2012

Things that drove me crazy today

1. The next time someone tells me I use chopsticks well, I'm going to poke them with my chopsticks. Seriously people, I've lived in this country for a year, I've used them every single day, and I haven't starved to death yet. It's a skill I acquired after about a month. Let's find something else to talk about.


2. Have you seen the movie One Day?! Oh my gosh...I just watched it and I need to talk about it with someone. 

3. Whiny children are so annoying. Whiny children in a foreign language are twice as annoying. Some days I just can't handle it, and today was one of those days. 2 of the 2nd grade boys started fighting/whining at each other, and before I could attempt to fix it they were both in tears. Trying to prove to me that they were innocent and the other one started it. In a foreign language. Ughhhhhh


PS I went running (and by running I mean mostly walking) tonight for the first time since...I can't even remember, and I. am. so. sore. I cramped up almost immediately. Next winter I'm going to suck it up because I already know I don't want to experience this again.


PPS have you see this? I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment