Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Humor gets me through the day

One of the 4th grade girls wore a sweatshirt that said "fetch" and every time I looked at her all I could think of was Mean Girls: "Gretchen, stop trying to make fetch happen"

A different girl thought that he-friend was the English word for boyfriend

I said "how are you" to one of the 4th grade boys and he answered "I'm annoying!" And he is. And nobody got it except for me

The 2nd graders wanted to listen to Jingle Bell Rock. Even though it's April 25th, I let them

I had to run for the bus twice, in the rain, wearing the wrong shoes

I saw a construction worker peeing. In America we have porto-potties, in Korea they have 3 short walls and a bucket. No joke. I thought about taking a picture, then I realized that would be disgusting

I noticed men setting up tents in front of school on the soccer field, like carnival tents. I asked one of the teachers why and he told me tomorrow we're having a tsunami and earthquake simulation. I am 100% sure standing outside under a tent is not going to help me in either of those situations. I'll let you know how that goes...

1 comment: