Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter weekend!

I missed the ham and cheesy potatoes, but I had a pretty good Easter in Korea.

Saturday night Alissa and I went to an Easter potluck at church. There was some Korean stuff, egg rolls, pizza - dominos :), salads, chicken wings, macaroni, chips and salsa, tons of dessert, and lots more. It was DELICIOUS! I ate 3 plates. But don't worry, the plates were small. I, being an amazing chef, made a salad. It was kind of strange to have a potluck without casseroles and hot dishes. At the end of the night pastor gave us "easter baskets" aka plastic bags full of leftover candy. Happy Easter to me.

After the potluck Alissa and I went out with a couple from church. We played a few games of pool. We were all terrible, I was the worst. There was a guy playing by himself at the table next to us, and one time he cleared all the balls off his table before we got 3 in the pockets. How embarrassing. Then we went to a coffee shop and played some cards. On the way home a drunk guy threw up in the street in front of me. Good times.

This morning I woke up, hoping to watch an Easter sermon online. It wasn't there. So instead I watched Ice Age on tv. Almost the same right? Then me, Katie, and Alissa got coffee and treats at Paris Baguette, as always, then took a taxi to church. After that a bunch of us went out for lunch at Outback. My table shared cheesy fries and an appetizer sampler. Great weekend.

I didn't take pictures of any of this, so you'll just have to use your imagination :)

No comments:

Post a Comment