Sunday, May 20, 2012

Vacationnnnnnn

This summer I'm going to Hawaii! I'm SO excited, for lots of reasons

1.  My family and my friend Ashley will all be there. Last year the fam came to Korea, this year we're meeting in the middle. Ashley thought about coming to Korea to visit, but the only days I won't have
to work I'll be in Hawaii, so we decided it would be stupid for her to come to Korea, and we'd have more fun together in Hawaii

2. It's Hawaii. Who doesn't want to go there?! And I love the ocean more than anything...I think I might be part mermaid. I want to go snorkeling, do a little hiking, see Pearl Harbor, and lay in the sand.

3. Not only is it Hawaii, it's America. In between climbing volcanoes and eating pineapples I can go to Target and eat at Applebees. I can talk to anybody I want. I'm going down a day before everybody else,
and my plan is literally to spend time on the beach, in the grocery store, and in some target/wal-mart type store. I had a dream about it last night,and it was awesome.

Only 82 more days until I say aloha :) haha

1 comment:

  1. We were married in Kauai. BEen to several of the islands and we have been there a few times.They are magical! You will Love it!

    ReplyDelete