Thursday, May 31, 2012

Dear...

Dear coteacher,
If you're going to sit silently in the back of the classroom and play with your phone, you should just not come to class. Watching you text your husband while I struggle does nothing but frustrate me.

Dear 1st grade,
You're lucky you're so cute. Especially you Ben. I'm no doctor, but I'm 98% sure you have ADD.

Dear Forever 21,
Thank you for making me look good all week. I have worn new clothes every single day.

Dear Seoul,
I love you, I miss you, but you have exhausted me.

Dear Hugh Jackman,
Why are you on a Korean cooking show right now? Is this what your career has come to after X-men?

Dear coffee,
You are the only reason I got out of bed this week. Thank you.

Dear Mad Men,
I've never watched you before this week, but so far I like you.

Dear exercise,
You have been neglected this week. Maybe next week I'll make it up to you. Maybe.

Dear bus stop,
You have taken away the TV that tells me when my bus is coming, and I do not appreciate it.

Dear June,
How did you get here so fast?

Dear Hawaii,
72 days :) 


1 comment:

  1. Haha Hugh... you've got to admit, he'd make a cooking show better :) This made me laugh

    ReplyDelete