Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday Soccer


 Today I went to a soccer game with a bunch of friends. It was Korea vs China. The game was at Munsu Stadium. It was used when Korea hosted the world cup - it was super nice and also super close to my apartment.


These are some of my friends. Katie, who I came to Korea with, and Alexis, who is my super helpful neighbor friend. She has been in Korea for about 6 months, so I love going places with her because she knows what to do :)


 Soccer players. Korea is red, China is white. Korea won! 1-0


This little boy sat in front of us with about 10 of his friends, and no parents. They were more interested in their snacks than the game. One of them actually pulled out his soccer video game about halfway through - I guess the real thing was too boring. But this kid got some awesome face paint! It's kind of hard to tell, but its a whale and a dolphin in the shape of a Korean flag.

1 comment:

  1. FUN!!!! SO JEALOUS OF YOU!!! what an awesome experience :)

    ReplyDelete