Thursday, March 24, 2011

Jang Saeng Po

This is Jang Saeng Po. Most schools in Korea look pretty much like this. My classroom is on the 3rd floor, 3rd and 4th set of windows from the right.

Some boats across the street from school. JSP is right near a big port, so there's the Ulsan coast guard, customs, and police boats, plus all these huge fishing (I think?) boats. One day I saw a boat coming in with a HUGE net full of fish. It was pretty awesome.
These are some of my 1st graders! And Sam in the corner, probably trying to arrange kids. As you can tell, they had a really hard time standing in lines for this picture and looking at the camera, but they're still so cute! I gave them all English names, then they made name tags. I printed off the most popular baby names of 2010 and then chose the shortest ones. I kind of felt weird about it...like I was giving them a whole new identity or something. They loved it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment